Find it difficult to stop yourself from shopping online while cooped up at home? Here a Lets Expresso article we thought we’d share with you. It’s called 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying Clothing.
Here’s are the questions in the article:
- Do I need this piece? There is a difference between need and desire.
- Do I have a similar piece? If yes, leave it.
- Will I wear this at least 30 times? Go the Livia Firth way.
- Will it last 30 washes? This will tell you if it’s a high quality piece.
- Will I want to wear this in a year’s time or next season?
Think this will work for you? Maybe. Just read the full article to learn about them more in-depth.