Mindset Coach Katherine Beard has some really interesting insights in this article. It’s called How to Uplevel Your Life with A Personal Growth Plan.
In it, she shares some great tips on how to start and keep on track with your personal growth plan. Here are a few key takeaways:
- Map out dates in your calendar to keep you on track with your plan.
- Add reminders to your phone of the daily habits you want to stick to.
- Print your Personal Growth Plan and put it somewhere you’ll see it every day.
- Find someone who will hold you accountable. If you have a hard time sticking to your own plans, tell a friend about your goals. You could even have them go through this exercise too so you’re in it together.
- Put a date in your calendar to reevaluate your progress. In 6 weeks, go through the Wellness Wheel exercise again and see how you rank the area of your life that you’ve been working on.
See the rest of the article to learn more…